As well as campaigning for real ale, CAMRA also supports traditional cider and perry. We are fortunate to have some excellent producers in and around our branch area, with more appearing frequently. If you know of more cider producers in the area then please get in touch.
- Blue Barrel Cider started out in Nottingham but in August 2021 relocated to Oakington.
- Cam Valley Orchards are based in Meldreth and their farm shop is open August to February, Thursday to Saturday, 9-5.
- Cambridge Cider Company are based in Bassingbourn. Their ciders and perries are available in bottles from their online shop with free delivery to CB1-CB5, CB22, CB23 & SG8.
- Cassels are based in Bourn.
- Duxford Scrumpy Company are based in Duxford.
- Foxhay English Cider are based in Rampton. Their bottled cider is available in the Black Horse and the in the Bank in Willingham.
- Rampant Meerkat.
- Simon’s Cider are based in Cambourne and Godmanchester. Their ciders and perries are available in bottles, pouches and bag-in-box from their online shop with free delivery within 20 miles of Cambridge. Their Cidery & Tap Room in Godmanchester in open the first weekend (Friday to Sunday) of each month to drink in or take away. Sadly Simon passed away in spring 2023. Some bag-in-box ciders are still available.
- So Cider
- Cider in Cider are based in Cambridge and distribute real ciders, perries, apple juice and apple brandy that has been produced in some other cider producing areas of England.