The 2007 Festival will include:
- Over 450 of the UK's finest ales from the smallest microbreweries to some of Britain's best known beers.
- A Bottled Beer Bar offering more than 100 varieties of real ale in a bottle.
- The prestigious CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2007 will be announced on Tuesday August 7th during the trade session.
- Beers from around the world at Bieres Sans Frontieres, including Germany, Belgium, Italy, USA and the Czech Republic.
- A wide variety of unique and tasty ciders and perries from some of the UK's finest independent producers.
- Tutored beer tastings with brewing experts.
- Full liquid pints guaranteed thanks to the use of oversized lined glasses.
- A great selection of delicious food.
- Live Music.
- Pub games.
- A family room for under 18s.
If you book your Festival tickets in advance then you can typically save £2 per ticket.
The Festival is open 17.00 - 22.30 on Tuesday 7 August, Noon - 22.30 on 8th, 9th and 10th and 11.00 - 19.00 on 11th. Admission by advance purchase ticket is £6 (£5 for CAMRA members) except on 11th when it's £5 (£3 for CAMRA members).
Season tickets are £18 for members and £20.50 for non-members. These give access to all sessions, including the Trade session on Tuesday afternoon.
CAMRA members get a free programme as part of their entry to the Festival.